- Yes! We ship all over the world. If in the unlikely event that your country of residence is not listed on the website, simply contact suppot and we will add this for you!
- If your controller needs to be repaired, there are a few things you need to do first.
As of 15/12/2014 - If your controller is sent to us without a repair request complete then your controller will be held until we recieve further communication from you.
- Yes, all bought controllers have a 90 day warranty. Any defects, breakages or technical faults are covered by the warranty for free replacement or repair (providing the seal is not removed). After the warranty period we are still happy to replace and repair, normally for free, but if the damage is extortionate a small charge may apply.
- Send-in controllers are not supported by this warranty, this is due to the condition of the controller previously being unknown.
- Each SharQ controller is made to order. With this being said we aim to get controllers dispatched within 4 weeks.*
*Sometimes we experience minor delays during busy periods. We will attempt to contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.
- From the second you order* the controller processing starts. We ask that you allow us up to 4 weeks**for your controller to be created. You may choose to opt in for our "Speedy SharQ" service which have a processing time of only 48hrs^ - This is your fastest way of getting your controller to you. Shipping depends on location. We advice you allow the following...
*Providing order made within operating hours.
** Fee's apply.
^ Providing order made within operating hours.